Tour de Fitness


Everywhere you look, boutique fitness studios are popping up left and right. There’s Zumba, Spin, Kickboxing, Yoga, Pilates… even Yogalates! (I think we can all agree the word “Yogalates” just sells itself.) Choosing a fitness fad to venture into can feel like a workout all its own.

So I’m taking a tour -- a fitness tour. Over the next few weeks, I will visit a variety of exercise classes and studios around town getting the skinny (see what I did there?) on each workout trend. I’ll report right back here about my experiences to hopefully help you choose something that works for you. Are you ready? 

Meet me back here tomorrow where I will share about my experiences at TurboSpin – a cycling or spin studio in my backyard here in Knoxville, TN. (If you look around there is probably a similar studio near you, too.)

Let's do it! 





No comments

Post a Comment

© The Front Porch
Maira Gall