Valentine's Day Prayer



Whether you enjoy celebrating this month known for love or you dread it all together, let's start out February on the right foot by acknowledging the originator of love and asking Him to set our minds and hearts on Him so that we may love like He does. 

We would be honored for you to pray this prayer along with us as you go throughout this week. 

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for how you love me. You love me with a fierce, all-encompassing, protective, unconditional love that cannot be matched by anyone else in existence. Please forgive me for forgetting the extent of your love for me and often taking it for granted. Jesus, be everything to me. Be the driving desire behind my actions. Be the deep well of joy and peace that I draw from. Be the love that I take to every other person in my life. Help me to remember what you did on the cross when you died for my sins and conquered death for my own wretched soul. Thank you for your forgiveness, your restoration and your complete salvation. You love me entirely. You have engraved me on the palm of Your hand. I am Yours forever! And as I go throughout this month known for valentines, relationships and love, please help me to put you first and central. Don't let me take my eyes off of you, especially when I begin to compare myself to others or try to put something or someone else in the place that only You can fill. Lord,  please help me to never get over what you have done for me. Thank you that I know love because you first loved me. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.


2 comments

  1. He knows my name... i am not invisible and my cares, concerns, burdens- He Knows.... and listens... when no one else will.... He never sleeps!!!!

    ReplyDelete

© The Front Porch
Maira Gall